Your new workplace is a Private Practice that is currently looking for a passionate Psychologist, either General or clinical, to join a multidisciplinary team located on 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
- February/ March start date
- To service both private and a large cohort of DVA clientele, so solid experience in these areas would be most advantageous.
- A holistic team care approach to health care – inter-referring your clients to other modalities within the clinic is a ‘normal’ practice in the clinic.
- You will have a main focus on patients with chronic pain and transition from Military to civilian life
- Working across the life span, with the serving member along with their families
- Presentations will include PTSD, chronic pain, depression, anxiety any many more
- Offering a competitive salary
- Flexibility with working hours/ days
- The opportunity for you to access the services of a large team of motivated and goal focused, like-minded allied health therapists and GP’s all under the one roof.
- Integrated administration and marketing support (this will be explained further when we meet you)
- AHPRA Registration as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Member of APS (or eligible)
- Happy to support a graduate who has a Clinical Psychology masters
- Eligible for a Medicare provider number
- Experience with veteran’s health, PTSD presentations and chronic pain
- Candidate with group of family experience are encouraged to apply!
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
** Permanent employee’s are preferred but will consider contractors on an ABN**
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Ami Flowers on (07) 3171 2929 to discuss. Alternatively, email me at email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404