- Great opportunity to earn some additional money on the days and hours that suit you.
- Service vulnerable communities with poor access to health care without having to travel there
Cornerstone is seeking General and Clinical Psychologists with a current AHPRA registration and ability to work under an ABN to work via Telehealth with our National client.
- Telehealth Consultant – video consultations
- Flexible working hours including weekends & after hours
- No minimum commitment
- Full administrative support including organising all referrals, triaging, bookings and billings
- Ongoing tech support & software training
- Work from home
- The ability to service vulnerable communities with poor access to health care
- Very low and extremely competitive management fees on completed consults only
- No administrative hassles
- Fee for service / bulk-billing available for rural areas, gap charged in metro areas (negotiable)
- Current Specialist registration with AHPRA
- Being eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- Medical Indemnity Insurance covering Telehealth
- Ability to work under ABN
Our client is a fast growing, ethically driven, telehealth provider that provides patients with convenient and timely access to a diverse range of medical specialists. Their goal is to make specialist medical care easily accessible to communities in regional, remote and under-served areas. They have a strong Australia-wide referral network and a broad panel of medical and surgical specialties.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404