Are you passionate about being a Community Leader who is organised, proactive and influential, with exceptional skills in communication, facilitation and motivating a diverse range of stakeholders to work together to ensure families receive the right services at the right time in remote community.
We are currently seeking someone who has a strong cultural awareness in their practice, is able to build and nature stakeholder relationships, able to to manage complex competing priorities and complex scenarios with remote communities.
If unable to relocate to Mount Isa – The successful candidate can be based in Townsville with two weeks travel a month required to Mount Isa/Gulf for this role.
- Driving specific place-based initiatives to enhance the support available for children and families in and across their community
- Working the service system to integrate various practice frameworks in the provision of child centred family focused support
- Facilitating service system level development and re-design processes by analysing the impacts of services provision and gaps
- Minimum Cert IV/Diploma in Community or higher + relevant experience in community engagement
- Proven leadership skills
- The ability to nurture stakeholder relationships and maintain action and outcomes focused initiatives
- Exceptional facilitation skills
- Ability to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate activities
- Ability to manage competing priorities and complex scenarios
- Current valid driver’s licence
- Salary Packaging (More tax home pay)
- Monthly Supervision
- Ability to work remotely
- Additional leave including Festive, Study and Parental Leave
Salary Package is between $84K – $86K + Super + Salary Packaging P.A
If you meet the criteria are interested in this opportunity, apply now or send your CV to: Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au or if you would like more information or to have a confidential discussion about the role
Please call 07 3171 2929 (option 6).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404