We are currently seeking an experienced Mental Health Social Worker for a permanent opportunity to join a a multi-disciplinary team located 40 minutes from Adelaide!
- Provide culturally appropriate, trauma informed counselling services to people that have been affected by the Royal Commission that are accessible, client-focused and meet the needs of people with disability, their families and carers.
- Counselling services which enhance the coping capacity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families and individuals and which ensure that services are delivered in a culturally safe manner.
- Establish and maintain collaborative and productive working relationships with current and potential stakeholders and partners, both internally and externally.
- Use available information systems and best practice evidence to inform program planning and clinical decision-making, and to evaluate outcomes
- Up to $77,500 + Super + Salary Packaging
- Extra 7 days leave at Christmas and personnel days leave
- Full-time, Monday – Friday | No Weekends
- PD opportunities
- Exposure to a diverse caseload
- Supportive team
- Must be a member of AASW
- Must be an Accredited Mental health social worker or eligible
- Experience with managing a case load
- Experience with all age ranges required
- Minimum 2 years experience post grad
Click ‘Apply Now’ if you would like to be considered for this opportunity. For more information contact Ami Flowers on (07) 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404