We are currently seeking an experienced Social Worker with experience in Mental Health interested in a 3 month fixed term contract, to join a multidisciplinary team in Kempsey in the Acute Care Team to provide support to clients in the mental health system.
- Manage a caseload of approximately 20 clients
- Work in a Multidisciplinary team
- Work collaboratively with Social Workers, Mental Health OT’s and Mental Health Nurses.
- Completed Degree in Social Work
- Current Registration with AASW or eligible to apply
- Minimum one year’s experience in working in the Mental Health Field
- Experience working with Adult clients in the mental health care system
- Previous Experience in Case Management
- Have a current Drivers Licence and own vehicle
- Be able to work on a 7 day roster (Shifts are either 8am-4.30pm OR 1pm-9pm)
$50 P/h + Super + Paid Accommodation (Motel or Unit) for 12 weeks
- Paid Accommodation is provided within 30min drive to work
- Reimbursement of up to $100 travel each way to Kempsey
If you meet the criteria are interested in this opportunity, apply now or send your CV to email@example.com alternatively please call Chloe Scott on 07 3171 2929 for a confidential chat.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404