Social Workers,Social Care & Psychology
QLD, Rural/ Remote
Published 31 May 2022
Seeking an experienced Mental Health Clincian to work as part of the Acute Mental Health Team located in Mount Isa, North West Queensland. Within this role you will provide crisis consultation, comprehensive mental health assessments, including risk assessments and crisis intervention plans to adult clients accessing the service. You will work with the ED service to provide advice and service where needed and assistance to the inpatient team when required for clients presenting with acute distress and psychiatric disturbance.
- Seeking an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist or MH Nurse
- 8-12 week contracts in Acute Mental Health Service
- This is a rotating roster – Monday to Sunday Position
- You will be part of a multidisplinary team
- Agency rates up to $62 p/h + Super
- 10 % Super
- Free shared accommodation
- Return Travel allowance available
- Experience working in Acute Mental Health
- Eligible for AASW or full AHPRA if a Psychologists
- Mental health experience is required
- Graduates not acceptable for this position
simply click ‘Apply’ or contact Chloe Scott on Tel: 07 3171 2929 (opt 6) or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404