We are seeking an experienced Social Worker/Mental Health Clinician to undertake an exciting fixed term contract in Katherine for a General Hospital position. This role is working as a Sole Clinician in a wider multidisplinary team. Supporting a range of clients across multiple wards such as Palliative, Medical Stay, Paediatrics & Maternity. We are seeking an experienced Grade 2 or Grade 3 level Social Worker due to the autonomous nature of this position. This contract fulltime and goes until February 2023, paid accommodation and flights are included in the salary package.
- Provide support to a range of clients across multiple wards
- Work as part of a multidisplinary team as a Sole Clinician (Social Worker)
- Oversee clients in a 50 bed hospital and assess clients on individual needs
- Comprehensive assessments including risk assessments.
- Clinical interviews to determine appropriate treatment pathways.
- Treatment interventions employing evidence-based assessment tools.
- Preparing treatment plans, treatment reports, and risk assessment reports for stakeholders.
- Completed Bachelor or Masters in Social Work
- Eligibility for AASW Registration
- Hospital Experience as a Social Worker (Either Grade2 or Grade 3)
- Previous Experience with in Acute Mental Health or DFV Program highly regarded.
- Ability to work autonomously as a Sole Clinician within a wider Allied Health Team.
- Fully Vaccinated Against Covid-19 (Including Booster)
Hourly Rate of $55-$65 per hour + Super (Based on experience)
We would love to hear from you:
Simply ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au or call Chloe Scott in the
Social Care Team 0731712929 (Option 1).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404