We are currently seeking experienced Social Workers/Mental Health Clinicians to work in a multidisciplinary teams for a number of Health Services across South Australia to support clients across programs such as: Acute Mental Health, Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH), Subacute Team and Community Mental Health – to provide psychosocial assessments and goal based interventions. The Locum Contracts can be twelve weeks to six months depending on the appointment and need of the service. Travel allowance and free accommodation is offered on most locums and we can explain these details with each locum you are wishing to apply for.
We recruit for a number of Mental Health Services across a number of Hospitals and services across South Australia, particularly in regional spaces.
– Generous Agency Rates + Superannuation
– Free Accommodation and Travel Allowance offered on most contracts
– Get to see loads of locations Australia Wide and get paid to do it!
– Potential to extend post locum to further contract or permanent
– Get to upskill by working with a range of teams!
– Completed Bachelor or higher in Social Work
– Eligible to register with AASW
– Minimum 1 year experience as a Social Worker
– Previous experience in assessment of mental health presentations
– Previous experience providing intervention in a mental health setting
– Thorough understanding of the Mental Health Act
– Excellent report/case note writing that align with legislation.
– Ability to complete contracts and work away from home
– Currently hold or have eligibility to obtain National Police Check, Working With – Children’s Check (relevant for the state you are working in).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404