We are seeking an experienced Social Worker to come and join a well established Allied Health Team in Wangaratta. We are seeking a Social Worker to work both autonomously and within a multidisciplinary team environment, they will be flexible and self-motivated. In addition, the desired applicant will have experience working with a wide range of age groups.
This position 8-10 week locum with potential extension. Fulltime and Part time may be considered for the right applicant.
- Perform initial needs assessments for clients based on individual needs.
- Plan, implement, evaluate and deliver Social Work Services in hospital setting.
- Provide high quality Social Work services including assessment and interventions.
- Work collaboratively with clients, families and other staff to provide a high level of service delivery to clients.
- You will be required to work both in the hospital and community program across the working week. Which can include working in various locations including client homes.
- Completed Qualification in Social Work
- Professional Membership with AASW or eligibility to obtain if successful.
- Previous experience in undertaking assessment of clients
- Previous case management experience supporting clients in a holistic manner
- Demonstrated experience as a Social Worker in a hospital setting.
- Current National Police Check or eligibility to obtain
- Current Working with Children Check for relevant State or eligibility to obtain
- Current open drivers licence
- Willingness to provide immunisation records and serology as per the Health Services onboarding requirements for contract work.
- Fantastic Casual Rates from $55 – $60 P/h + Super (Based on experience)
- Employee Assistant Programs (EAP)
- Wellbeing programs and discounted corporate gym membership
- Social Club Benefits
- Support for our diverse workforce
Why Work With Me?
- Five Years experience recruiting in the Mental Health and Social Care Sector
- Strong Relationships with Health Services Australia Wide
- Regular Job Vacancies Sent so you aware of new opportunities
- As your recruiter, I work with you from beginning to end of contract
- Compliance team who work with you to support you through out the onboarding process
- Supportive Payroll team dedicated to ensuring you are supported
- Online Portal to submit weekly timesheets
- The potential to have a Long Term Working Partnership
- Generous Referral Bonus Program for any candidates you refer to us who complete a contract or are successful for a permanent position*
If this sounds like something you might be interested in please reach out:
Chloe Scott | Executive Consultant, Social Care Team
You can Simply ‘Apply Now’
Email: Your CV to Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au
Call: 0731712929 (Option 2)
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404