We are currently seeking a Social Worker to join a public hospital in Coastal NSW for 3 months with the possibility to extend. This contract will be to support the Acute Mental Health services, but you must have experience with child and youth.
- Monday – Friday Role, 8-4:30
- Duties: Assessment and intake, follow-ups, treatment plans, crisis presentation
- This will be a hospital focused role consisting of a weekly visit to headspace
- Working as part of a multi disciplinary consisting of RN’s Psychiatrist and peer support workers
- Paying NSW Award Level 3
- Up to $103,000 PA + Super
- 9.5% super
- No Weekends, Monday – Friday role (great work life balance!)
- Shared Accommodation
- Locum Starter Pack
- Must be eligible for AASW or a member
- Degree in Social Work is required
- Experience in child and youth is essential
- Full driving license
- Hold a police check and WWCC (or happy to apply for them)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, click “APPLY NOW” Alternatively, please call Ami Flowers on (07) 3171 2929
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404