You will be working as part of the Community Mental Health Team as the Adult case manager located in South West Queensland.
- Contract 6th April – 6th June 2021
- Public holidays off work!
- This is a Monday – Friday Position with outreach clinics into the community.
- The team consists of yourself and a CAMHS mental health clinician.
- Social Worker or Psychologist will be suitable
- Working with adults and Older adults
- Agency rates up to $66 p/h + Super
- 9.5 % Super
- Free accommodation
- Travel allowance available
- Experience working in Community or CAMHS
- Eligible for AASW or full AHPRA if a Psychologists
- Mental health experience is required
- Blue card and police check are required
- Must have full serology or immunization proof
simply click ‘Apply’ or contact Ami Flowers on Tel: 07 3171 2929 or email a resume to email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404