We are currently seeking an experienced Social Worker or Psychologist for a permanent opportunity to join a counselling Mental Health service based in Mount Isa. This service specialises in Child and Youth mental health.
The role provides high level counselling services, including but not limited to:
- Psycho-social assessment
- Clinical intervention
- Counselling to child and adolescents
- Crisis intervention
- Case Management
- Early intervention prevention, Mild to Moderate (all high risk cases are referred to the closes hospital)
- Promotional Activities
- Paying up to $85,000 + Super
- Relocation assistance and salary packaging via QLD workforce
- Relocation assistance
- Full-time | No Weekends
- PD opportunities
- Exposure to a diverse caseload
- Supportive team environment
- Must hold AHPRA as as a Psychologist or be a member/ eligible for AASW as a Social worker.
- Provisional and General Psychologists welcome!
- Must have Mental Health experience
- Credentialed Mental Health Social Workers are encouraged to apply!
- Experience working with indigenous clients
Click ‘Apply Now’ if you would like to be considered for this opportunity. For more information contact Ami Flowers on (07) 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404