You will be working as a Mental Health Professional (Social Worker) out in the community specializing in the assessment and treatment of children and young people (up to 18 years of age) who are experiencing, or at risk of developing, severe and complex emotional, behavioral or mental health problems. This contract would be for a period of 6 months with the view to extend.
– Paying up to $100,257 per annum
– 9.5% super
– Heavily Subsidised accommodation
– $600 travel reimbursement
– Monday to Friday Roster
– Must be eligible for AASW or General AHPRA
– Minimum 3 years within Mental health
– Full Australian Working Rights
– Previous CAMHS or community mental health experience
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Ami Flowers on 07 3171 2929 or email email@example.com to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404