We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who are a leading health service in Regional NSW.
This is a full time opportunity and we have exciting opportunities for Mental Health professionals in the sights of Young, Deniliquin and Griffith in beautiful Riverina Region located in Regional NSW.
Working within a multidisciplinary team you will provide comprehensive clinical assessments and apply therapeutic intervention methods to support your clients in a holistic manner.
We are seeking experienced Social Workers for positions in the Services of:
- Alcohol and other Drug Programs (AOD)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH)
- Adult Mental Health programs (AMH)
- Completed Bachelor or Masters in Social Work
- Eligibility or current membership with AASW
- Previous demonstrated experience in mental health
- Previous experience in clinical assessment
- Previous case management experience
- Experience in AOD, CAMH or AMH depending on the role applied for.
$93K – $115K + Super (Depending on experience)
- Paid Accommodation (3 months)
- Relocation Assistance (payable after 3 months)
- Monday to Friday (830am – 5pm)
If you meet the criteria are interested in this opportunity, apply now or send your CV to: Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au or if you would like more information or to have a confidential discussion about the role, please call:
07 3171 2929 (option 6 for Social Care).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404