We are seeking a Team Leader to lead a Positive Behaviour Support team made up of Psychologists and Positive Behaviour Support Practitioners and Social Workers. This role oversees the supervision, leadership and management of the Positive Behaviour Support Team. Supervision is a formal process through which knowledge, skill and competence is developed
Our client is a Nationally recognised & NDIS Service Provider that prides itself on empowering their clients to achieve positive outcomes. The successful candidate can be located in any of the three main locations being: Brisbane, Melbourne or Newcastle.
- Supervise a team of Psychologists, Social Workers and Behaviour Support Practitioners (including therapeutic supervision), supporting their individual professional development and client service delivery.
- Provide a supportive, educational & therapeutic focus to allow them explore and enhance their knowledge and skills and improve the way they work with their clients
- Oversee the development and review of Behaviour Support Plans with the aim to reduce restrictive practices, ensuring adherence to practice standards.
- Discussing cases, providing objective feedback individually and by panel and offering guidance based on their personal and professional needs.
- Providing an essential safeguard for clients and support for practitioners in their work with complex clients and in their professional growth.
- Conducting systematic data collection and reporting on regulated restrictive practice administration
- Reviews conducted of Behaviour Support Plans
- Provide regular therapeutic supervision in accordance with NDIS guidelines
- Relevant Qualification in Psychology or Social Work
- Registration with an appropriate professional association
- Previous experience or strong interest in positive behavioural support practices.
- Team supervision experience and a passion for developing and mentoring others.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Current Australian Driver’s License and ability to travel, including occasional overnight stays
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to be solution focused on the daily approach to work life.
- Commitment to quality service delivery and a demonstrated professional approach to work
- Initiative and a strong desire to achieve results whilst maintaining a professional work ethic
- Experience working in the disability sector highly desirable but not essential.
- Reward, recognition and fun at work celebrating achievements year round
- Exclusive discounts across Health Insurance, Lifestyle Products and other everyday expenses
Salary Package Negotiated based on your experience. There is salary packaging available which means more take home, access to the pool work vehicle.
If you meet the criteria are interested in this opportunity, apply now or send your CV to: Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au or if you would like more information or to have a confidential discussion about the role, please call 07 3171 2929 (option 6).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404