Are you passionate about ensuring the highest quality of life is provided to people living with a Disability and enhance the support provided to their families and carers? Then we may have the role for you! Our client who is a reputable and state wide recognised Not For Profit Organisation is seeking a Registered Psychologist to work in a highly skilled team who support clients in the home and within their community.
The Brisbane Team provide services in long term mental health services and provide a range of evidence based behaviour therapies. We are seeking an registered Psychologist wanting to step into a Senior Role to provide support to three Provisional Psychologists within the team.
- Deliver high level, evidence based clinical advice and professional information to people with disabilities, families and internal staff.
- Provide mentoring and supervision to up to three provisional psychologists
- Apply evidence based approaches that will help to reduce the impact of challenging behaviour
- Provide discipline specific advice and quality assurance to the behaviour support team
- Undertake psychological and behavioural assessments to identify causal factors of challenging behaviour in order to establish effective strategies and plans that address the behaviour and enhance the quality of life for the individual.
- Implement and Deliver Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Provide support to stakeholders on how to effectively implement the behaviour plan.
- Analyse data in order to monitor the plan’s effectiveness, review challenging behaviour and make any changes where required.
- Meet operational and clinical performance targets.
- Completed Bachelor or Masters in Psychology
- Current AHPRA Registration as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Demonstrated experience in mental health setting as a Psychologist
- Well-developed knowledge of person-centred approaches.
- High level interpersonal skills and experience supporting people in situations of high emotions.
Salary Package is up to $120K + Super P.A + Salary Sacrifice + Relocation Assistance Available.
If you meet the criteria are interested in this opportunity, apply now or send your CV to: Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au or if you would like more information or to have a confidential discussion about the role, please call 07 3171 2929 (option 6).